Sunday, January 22, 2012

MAJOR OVERHAUL


1.) I just spent the better part of 4 1/2 HOURS revamping this Blog...SERIOUS BIG TIME REVAMP! LOL  It's still a work in progress as am I.  I'm doing my best to stay on top of things!

2.)I reached a little goal today.  I was able to run a full 1/4 mile non stop...TWICE!  I did it once and thought to myself...well I broke THAT Barrier...lets see if I can do it again...and I DID.  I was so happy I almost cried.  I know that might sound silly, but I haven't progressed past a 2 minute run/1/10 of a mile run in the past 3 weeks and I was losing some faith in my ability.  Looks as if I pushed passed my mental block and plateau and proved I am stronger than I thought I was.
I Feel GREAT!!!!
SO its 3:30 am and honestly I am SICK of looking at this blog so I am off to bed!  Goodnight Loves!

1 comment: